November 5 – December 5
Here’s How It Works!
1. Choose your Challenge. Click here for some Challenge suggestions.
2. Get a FREE Commonpoint Challenge t-shirt when you join the Challenge and make a minimum $25/per participant donation!
3. FUNdraise for Commonpoint Queens by creating your own fundraising page with a picture and personal message to friends and family, sharing your challenge goal and why you are fundraising to support Commonpoint Queens’ programs and resources.
- Click button below.
- While in the page, click “Create my own fundraising page!” on the right side of the form.
- You will receive two emails. The first one will be an image you can share to promote your fundraising page. The second email will include a link to your personal page so you can personalize your page.
- Don’t forget to personalize your page before you forward it to your network! When you are in your page and have personalized it, just copy the URL and share it with your network on social media, email or via text with a personal message.
- Tag Commonpoint Queens and include the hashtag #CommonpointChallenge
What is the Commonpoint Challenge?
The Commonpoint Challenge is similar to a walkathon, but you get to choose your own challenge and complete your challenge on your own time over the course of an hour, a day, a week, or the Challenge month (11/5 – 12/5).
Here’s an example of a Challenge:
“For the Commonpoint Challenge, I am challenging myself to get healthier! My personal goal is to exercise for 30 minutes a day three times per week during the month of the Challenge (11/5 – 12/5). I will be sharing my fundraising page with my friends asking them to support me, as I complete my challenge, by making a donation to Commonpoint Queens. My fundraising goal is to raise $250 to support Commonpoint Queens’ Health & Wellness programs. I hope others will join the Challenge too!”
Just want to donate to the Commonpoint Challenge?
Did You Know?
100% of all proceeds will provide critical financial support for the programs and services that help our community. It is because of supporters like YOU that we can provide food, mental health services, employment support, and so much more to our friends and neighbors.
Over 50,000 members of Commonpoint Queens, including children, families, and seniors need your support to thrive. Together, we can empower all members of our community.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you for joining the Commonpoint Challenge
FUNdraising for Commonpoint Queens!
Bake | Clean | Bike | Read | Knit | Meditate | Sing | Run
Swim | Call a friend | Volunteer | Walk | Yodel | YOUR CHOICE