Commonpoint Queens is offering the community the opportunity to sponsor a family for the holidays. Our Program provides gifts and much-needed items to the neediest in our community families during the Chanukah and Christmas season. Sponsors commit to providing the items the families request (we will provide sizing and brand choices). Please note that sponsorships are capped at $200 per family.
***Can’t sponsor a family on your own? Sponsorships can be shared! Gather a group to sponsor a family together.***
This year has proven to be another challenging one for us all. Please, spread the word among your friends and help us help the most vulnerable in our community.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out the form below to apply to sponsor a family.
- We will email you with the details of your family, including the gift items they requested.
- Go Shopping! Purchase the gifts on the family’s list as well as wrapping paper and a $25 Visa gift card for their holiday meal.
- Place all items into a large box or bag that is clearly marked with the family’s assigned number. If there are large items that cannot fit into the family box clearly mark the item with a tag. This ensures all of your gifts are delivered to your assigned family.
- Please deliver your gifts to our Sam Field Center (58-20 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck) or Central Queens (67-09 108th Street, Forest Hills) by November 21st for Chanukah or December 14th for Christmas. Our office is open Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
Not a Shopper? No worries! Please click here to make a financial contribution of your choice to be used toward supporting families in need. Thank you!
For more information, please contact Judy Vladimir at 718-225-6750 ext. 345 or [email protected].