You can support Commonpoint Queens and its important work in the community and help transform lives.
Why Support Commonpoint Queens?
This year alone:
- 851 toddlers & children gained valuable educational and social skills in our Early Childhood programs
- 6,192 children received academic support, and formed life-long friendships at our 22 after school programs, 4 summer day camps, and sleepaway camp
- 2,859 adolescents & adults received vital work readiness skills and career advice through our Workforce programs
- 17,859 meals were provided to seniors, boosting nutrition and socialization opportunities
- 1,685 older adults received in-home visits from registered nurses for health and medication monitoring
- 376 single parents received a variety of services to help stabilize their families through our Single Parent Initiative
- 7,456 hours of volunteer service were dedicated to our community
- 103,294 pounds of food were distributed to people of all ages from our new digital kiosk food pantry
- 650 children and adults with developmental disabilities participated in programs designed to meet their social, emotional, educational, and recreational needs
- 766 high school seniors reached their goals of a college education through our High School and College Success programs
- 1,279 high school students received critical mental health resources through our school-based Student Opportunities for Achievement and Readiness (S.O.A.R.) Program
- 11,961 children, adults and seniors committed to our community’s health and wellness initiative, working out in our fitness center, exercise classes and summer pool clubs