Commonpoint Queens is excited to offer College Prep Boot Camp! This will be an intensive two-week virtual program that will explore key topics in the college application process. Each day, the two-week program will include two hours of live instruction, complemented by guided assignments to deepen knowledge around the topic of the day. The College Counselor will also cover opportunity programs, scholarships, resume writing and interviewing skills.
At the end of each session, enrolled participants will have created the following for usage in their continued college exploration, and in the college application process:
– A rough draft of a college essay
– College essay brainstorms for supplemental and/or scholarship essays
– A resume tailored for the college application
– A tailored, personalized list of target, reach and safety schools
– A list of potential majors/minors for continued exploration
All sessions are remote through Zoom – choose the AM session (10am-12pm) or the PM session (1pm-3pm) and the weeks (July 12-23, July 26-August 6, or August 9-August 20).
If interested in participating, please complete the registration form here and we will reach out to confirm your spot!