Learn more about our new Culinary Training and Job Placement Program at a virtual information session Wednesday, February 24 at 12pm.
This is a twelve week free program held in-person at our Hub in Elmhurst (77-17 Queens Boulevard). Information session will be held over Zoom.
This program is for students who are:
- 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or HSE
- Able to attend all the classes. The schedule is Monday – Friday (Weeks 1-6: Monday –Thursday, 12:30pm – 5:00pm, Friday: 9:30am – 2:00pm; Weeks 7-12: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am -12:30pm, Friday 9:30am – 2:00pm)
- Looking for employment in the food industry
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to stand for 4 hours at a time for hands-on cooking
All participants receive a weekly stipend. For more information and to register, please email [email protected].