DATE AND TIME
Jul 19, 2020 | 8:30 pm
555 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Our first Summer Drive-In Movie Night was such an overwhelming success that we’re hosting our next event on Sunday, July 19th! We will be showing The Sandlot at 8:30pm at Leonard’s Palazzo located at 555 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021. Please note that we will not be showing Grease at 11:00pm and this will no longer be a double feature.
Cost is $35 per car. Tickets must be purchased in advance, no payments will be accepted on the night of the event. All proceeds will go towards the Commonpoint Queens Food Pantry, helping to provide fresh groceries and hot meals for seniors and community members in need.
Gate opens at 7:30 pm and spots will be assigned first-come-first-served. The last car will be allowed in at 8:15 pm and the first movie will begin at 8:30 pm.
Please register by filling out the form below. After you fill out the initial information you will be brought to a payment page that you MUST fill out. If you register on this form without making a payment on the follow-up page, we cannot promise that we will keep your reservation as space is extremely limited.
Please only register 1 car per at a time. Each registration must have an individual license plate number on it.
Hot food including Hamburgers ($5), Hot Dogs ($4) Hot Pretzels ($3), Caramel stuffed churros ($4), Fresh popcorn $3, Cotton candy ($3) and Drinks will be available for sale by Leonard’s Palazzo.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES:
- All vehicle occupants must be members of the same household.
- Participants may not leave their car (other than to switch seats or to sit on the hood of the car).
- Chairs are not permitted.
- Please use the restroom before leaving home (facilities available for emergency use).
- Cars may be parked facing front or back (to enable sitting in back of SUV or van with tailgate open).
- You are welcome to bring snacks but please retain your own trash and discard it at home.
We look forward to seeing you!