DATE AND TIME
Dec 12, 2019 | 10:00 am -
Dec 12, 2019 | 12:00 pm
Commonpoint Queens Central Queens
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Margaret Gorelik [email protected]
The Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. They are seeking qualified candidates to fill various positions (subject to change) at their recruiting event December 12 including:
- Direct Support Professional (NYC/Bronx) – driver’s license, HS diploma/GED required
- Porter (Brooklyn/Bronx)- driver’s license required, HS diploma/GED & 3 years experience preferred
- Handyman (Brooklyn/Bronx)- driver’s license required, HS diploma/GED & 5 years experience in building construction/maintenance preferred
- Case Associate (NYC/Manhattan)- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Social Worker (Brooklyn/Bronx) – LMSW/LMHC/LCSW required
Benefits may include health/dental/vision coverage, tuition assistance, vacation days, pension and 403(b) retirement benefits, and more.
Please register at www.commonpointqueens.org/jewishboard. For more information, please contact Margaret Gorelik at [email protected] or call 917-771-4239.