No matter what your fitness goals are, the TFP Fitness Space is here to help you meet them! Located in our brand new Indoor Fitness Space at the Tanenbaum Family Pool in Little Neck, our facility offers a year round place to exercise with state-of-the-art equipment, classes for every level, quiet open space for you to complete the workout of your choosing, access to our facility including our newly renovated locker rooms, and so much more!
The Indoor Fitness Space is located at the Tanenbaum Family Pool, 58-25 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, 11362.
TFP Fitness Space Facility highlights include:
- Peloton Bike, squat racks, resistance bands, free weights, and more equipment for use
- Basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts available to reserve
- iPads available to reserve for you to complete your own virtual classes and workouts using our equipment and space
- Circuit training and other weekday morning classes coming soon
- Personal training – click here for more information
Join us for our Weekend Warrior Bootcamp!
Class is maxed out at 12 students – email [email protected] for more information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
$22 a month
$36 a month
For more information, fill out our inquiry form below or contact [email protected].
Training with Max Velocity Fitness
Max Velocity Fitness and Commonpoint Queens have teamed up to create a new training Program so you can double your strength, shrink your waist, and boost your energy and confidence!
Experience personal training in a small group so you can enjoy all of your favorite activities pain-free while becoming dramatically stronger, healthier, and more energized.
- 3 semi-private training sessions per week – 12 professionally designed and coached fat-burning workouts focused on strength, stability, core and conditioning so you can get your fitness back
- Done-for-you meal plan with shopping lists and recipes – so you know exactly what and how much to eat to have the strong, lean body that you want
- Professional nutrition lessons – so you get better results faster with a few simple, lasting changes to your diet and habits
- 24/7 access to your personal coach – so you get the accountability and support you need to stay consistent and committed
Training program begins Sunday, April 3
Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. at the TFP Fitness Space
Not sure if this program is right for you? Drop in for one, three, or five sessions!
For more information, you can schedule a call with Coach Ken at https://calendly.com/maxv-ken/call or call 718-225-6750 ext. 228.