Update: Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
In case you missed it, we have welcomed our Central Queens members back to our fitness center and indoor pool!
You can also read more about our safety protocols by clicking here.
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, New York 11375
Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Indoor swimming pool perfect for laps, lessons (both private and group) for all ages, lifeguard and water safety instructor training, as well as youth swim teams.
- Infant and Toddler programs including nursery school separation, mommy and me, dance, art and music classes, as well as gymnastics classes.
- Health and Wellness classes for children including gymnastics, sports classes, dance school, and sports leagues. We also host 9 FUN birthday party options!
- Early Childhood program, including free Universal Pre-K. After school program with pick-up options as late as 6:30 PM.
- Summer Day Camp that goes out to the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds in Huntington, as well as a Summer of Arts and Sports Day Camp that stays in Forest Hills.
- State of the Art Fitness Center with free weights, strength training machines, and cardiovascular machines. Workout at your own pace or get in great shape with our personal trainers.
- Engaging activities for adults, including Cultural Arts & Jewish Heritage classes and events (including Authors’ Series), exercise classes as well as 65+ exercise classes, Senior Center with older adult social groups/classes, card games and more.
- Emergency Food Pantry (which has gone digital so you can order from home!), Career help and job training for adults, and workforce programs for teenagers and young adults.
- Socialization programs for children ages 5-21 with developmental disabilities.
- Access to Tanenbaum Family Pool Club in Little Neck and Bay Terrace Pool and Athletic Center in Bayside.
Commonpoint Queens has launched a Green Committee in an effort to make our agency more sustainable. Click here to learn more about our recycling initiatives at Central Queens.