Update – May 5th, 2022*
We’re excited to share that we have added some great new classes to our exercise schedule, beginning Monday, May 9th! You can see our full list of in person exercise classes at Central Queens below. Additionally, you can also see our full schedule of exercise classes, which includes virtual classes as well as older adult exercise classes at our Bayside and Little Neck locations by clicking here.
Fitness Center Hours
Group Fitness Training Schedule
*Classes take place in our fourth floor studio.
** Classes take place in Multi-Purpose Room on first floor.
Sunday (NEW – Beginning May 15th)
*9:30-10:25am – Zumba
**9:15-10:00am – Cardio Circuit Challenge
**10:00-10:45am – Exercise with Light Weights
**11:00-12:00pm – Chair Yoga (NEW IN PERSON – Beginning May 9th)
*7:30-8:30pm – Zumba
*12:oo-1:00pm – Yoga
*7:00-8:00pm – Cardio Kickboxing
**9:15-10:00am – Danza-Dance Fitness
**10:00-10:45am – Stretch & Flex
*6:30-7:30pm – Zumba
**9:15-10:00am – Sculpt & Strengthen
**10:00-10:45am – Cardio Circuit Light
*7:00-8:00pm – Body Sculpt
*11:45am-12:45pm – Yoga
Saturday (NEW – Beginning May 14th)
*9:30-10:25am – Cardio Kickboxing
*10:30-11:25am – Total Body Strength
You can also read more about our safety protocols by clicking here.
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, New York 11375
- Indoor swimming pool perfect for laps, lessons (both private and group) for all ages, lifeguard and water safety instructor training, as well as youth swim teams.
- Infant and Toddler programs including nursery school separation, mommy and me, dance, art and music classes
- Health and Wellness classes for children including gymnastics, sports classes, dance school, and sports leagues. We also host 4 FUN birthday party options!
- Early Childhood program, including free Universal Pre-K and 3-K. After school program with pick-up options as late as 6:30 PM.
- Summer Day Camp that goes out to the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds in Huntington, as well as a Summer of Arts and Sports Day Camp that stays in Forest Hills.
- State of the Art Fitness Center with free weights, strength training machines, and cardiovascular machines. Workout at your own pace or get in great shape with our personal trainers.
- Engaging activities for adults, including Cultural Arts & Jewish Heritage classes and events (including Authors’ Series), exercise classes as well as 65+ exercise classes, Senior Center with older adult social groups/classes, card games and more.
- Emergency Food Pantry (which has gone digital so you can order from home!), Career help and job training for adults, and workforce programs for teenagers and young adults.
- Socialization programs for children ages 5-21 with developmental disabilities.
- Access to Tanenbaum Family Pool Club in Little Neck and Bay Terrace Pool and Athletic Center in Bayside.