67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, New York 11375
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 6:45 PM
Monday – Thursday: 6:15 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 6:15 AM – 6:00 PM
- Newly renovated technology center that’s used for children and adults to learn coding, career training workshops, digital literacy lessons for adults, and other ways to enhance the education of technology in our community.
- State of the Art Fitness Center with free weights, strength training machines, and cardiovascular machines.
- Olympic sized indoor swimming pool, for laps, private and group swim lessons, as well as classes for children and adults of all ages.
- Gymnasium with six basketball hoops, equipment for gymnastics, soccer, and other indoor sports.
- Dance studio
- NYC Department of Education Pre-K For All classrooms
- KaBOOM! playground that was built in 2014
- Senior lunch program