UPDATE – November 11th, 2021
Please note: we have adjusted our Saturday swim schedule and we will now be offering Women’s Only swim from 7:35 to 8:55pm, and Men’s Only swim from 9:00 to 10:30pm. You can click here to see our Fall pool schedule
Fitness Center Hours
Group Training Session Schedule
9:15-10:00am – Cardio Circuit Challenge
10:00-10:45am – Exercise with Light Weights
7:30-8:30pm – Zumba
11:45am-12:45pm – Yoga
7:00-8:00pm – Cardio Kickboxing
9:15-10:00am – Danza-Dance Fitness
10:00-10:45am – Stretch & Flex
6:30-7:30pm – Zumba
9:15-10:00am – Sculpt & Strengthen
10:00-10:45am – Cardio Circuit Light
7:00-8:00pm – Body Sculpt
11:45am-12:45pm – Yoga
You can also read more about our safety protocols by clicking here.
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, New York 11375
- Indoor swimming pool perfect for laps, lessons (both private and group) for all ages, lifeguard and water safety instructor training, as well as youth swim teams.
- Infant and Toddler programs including nursery school separation, mommy and me, dance, art and music classes
- Health and Wellness classes for children including gymnastics, sports classes, dance school, and sports leagues. We also host 4 FUN birthday party options!
- Early Childhood program, including free Universal Pre-K and 3-K. After school program with pick-up options as late as 6:30 PM.
- Summer Day Camp that goes out to the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds in Huntington, as well as a Summer of Arts and Sports Day Camp that stays in Forest Hills.
- State of the Art Fitness Center with free weights, strength training machines, and cardiovascular machines. Workout at your own pace or get in great shape with our personal trainers.
- Engaging activities for adults, including Cultural Arts & Jewish Heritage classes and events (including Authors’ Series), exercise classes as well as 65+ exercise classes, Senior Center with older adult social groups/classes, card games and more.
- Emergency Food Pantry (which has gone digital so you can order from home!), Career help and job training for adults, and workforce programs for teenagers and young adults.
- Socialization programs for children ages 5-21 with developmental disabilities.
- Access to Tanenbaum Family Pool Club in Little Neck and Bay Terrace Pool and Athletic Center in Bayside.