67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, New York 11375
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 6:45 PM
Monday – Thursday: 6:15 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 6:15 AM – 6:00 PM
*Saturday Nights beginning on November 9th*
7:00 – 7:55 PM – Co-ed Family Swim (2 lap lanes, 1 open swim area)
8:00 – 9:25 PM – Women & Girls Only (on some Saturdays Lifeguard Training class will use half the pool)
9:30 – 10:40 PM
7:00 – 8:00 PM – Co-ed All Ages
8:00 – 9:00 PM – Half court for Men & Boys, Half court for Women & Girls
9:00 – 10:40 PM – Men & Boys Only
Body Shop – Please note, Body Shop is for 16+ years ONLY.
7:00 – 8:20 PM – Co-ed Teen & Adult
8:25 – 9:25 PM – Men & Boys Only
9:30 – 10:40 PM – Women & Girls Only
- Indoor swimming pool perfect for laps, lessons (both private and group) for all ages, lifeguard and water safety instructor training, as well as youth swim teams.
- Infant and Toddler programs including nursery school separation, mommy and me, dance, art and music classes, as well as gymnastics classes.
- Health and Wellness classes for children including gymnastics, sports classes, dance school, and sports leagues. We also host 9 FUN birthday party options!
- Early Childhood program, including free Universal Pre-K. After school program with pick-up options as late as 6:30 PM.
- Summer Day Camp that goes out to the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds in Huntington, as well as a Summer of Arts and Sports Day Camp that stays in Forest Hills.
- State of the Art Fitness Center with free weights, strength training machines, and cardiovascular machines. Workout at your own pace or get in great shape with our personal trainers.
- Engaging activities for adults, including Cultural Arts & Jewish Heritage classes and events (including Authors’ Series), exercise classes as well as 65+ exercise classes, Senior Center with older adult social groups/classes, card games and more.
- Emergency Food Pantry (which has gone digital so you can order from home!), Career help and job training for adults, and workforce programs for teenagers and young adults.
- Socialization programs for children ages 5-21 with developmental disabilities.
- Access to Tanenbaum Family Pool Club in Little Neck and Bay Terrace Pool and Athletic Center in Bayside.
Commonpoint Queens has launched a Green Committee in an effort to make our agency more sustainable. Click here to learn more about our recycling initiatives at Central Queens.