Update: September 17, 2021
Commonpoint Queens Central Queens will be closing our building at 6pm on Monday, September 20th (Sukkot) and Monday, September 27th (Shemini Atzeret).
Please note: We have NEW Saturday hours! Effective Saturday, September 18th, Commonpoint Queens Central Queens will be open from 8am until 10pm!
Our Body Shop will be accessible for members for the duration of this time, and we will have the following swim schedule:
- 8am-10:30am – Co-Ed Swim
- 12-2pm – Family Swim
- 2-3pm – Lap Swim
- 7:30-10pm – Co-Ed Swim
Fitness Center Hours
You can also read more about our safety protocols by clicking here.
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, New York 11375
- Indoor swimming pool perfect for laps, lessons (both private and group) for all ages, lifeguard and water safety instructor training, as well as youth swim teams.
- Infant and Toddler programs including nursery school separation, mommy and me, dance, art and music classes, as well as gymnastics classes.
- Health and Wellness classes for children including gymnastics, sports classes, dance school, and sports leagues. We also host 9 FUN birthday party options!
- Early Childhood program, including free Universal Pre-K. After school program with pick-up options as late as 6:30 PM.
- Summer Day Camp that goes out to the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds in Huntington, as well as a Summer of Arts and Sports Day Camp that stays in Forest Hills.
- State of the Art Fitness Center with free weights, strength training machines, and cardiovascular machines. Workout at your own pace or get in great shape with our personal trainers.
- Engaging activities for adults, including Cultural Arts & Jewish Heritage classes and events (including Authors’ Series), exercise classes as well as 65+ exercise classes, Senior Center with older adult social groups/classes, card games and more.
- Emergency Food Pantry (which has gone digital so you can order from home!), Career help and job training for adults, and workforce programs for teenagers and young adults.
- Socialization programs for children ages 5-21 with developmental disabilities.
- Access to Tanenbaum Family Pool Club in Little Neck and Bay Terrace Pool and Athletic Center in Bayside.
Commonpoint Queens has launched a Green Committee in an effort to make our agency more sustainable. Click here to learn more about our recycling initiatives at Central Queens.