57-17 Marathon Parkway
Little Neck, NY 11362
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Deepdale CARES NORC Supportive Service Program offers social work and nursing services, educational and recreational services to all individuals 60 and over living in the Deepdale Gardens Cooperative. NORC Supportive Service Programs are designed to serve communities where a majority of residents have “aged in place.” The program’s goal is to help elders remain safely in their own homes as long as possible.
Free services for Deepdale Gardens residents include:
Social Work services include case management, meeting with family members, assistance with entitlements, and information
and referral services.
- Nursing services provided by Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation, include blood pressure monitoring, patient advocacy, health and diet consultation.
- Health education and fitness classes.
- Socialization opportunities include discussion groups, cards, games, knitting and crocheting crafts, painting and art, movie parties and song sessions.
- Day trips within New York City to museums, aquariums and other places of interest.
- Round-trip transportation to the Deepdale CARES office for activities.
- Limited transportation to medical appointments and low-cost transportation to local supermarkets.
- For more information, contact us at [email protected]