As part of its brand new Workforce Hub, Commonpoint Queens’ workforce program is creating strategic partnerships with employers in Allied Health, Healthcare, Culinary Arts, Security and Information Technology with hopes to expand!
HOW THE HUB HELPS YOU:
- Reduce recruitment costs as we take the lead in advertising and prescreening potential candidates.
- Connect to local talent with professional experience and education.
- Organize virtual recruitment events and in person interviews, if necessary.
- Assist you in providing ongoing training to your staff.
- Reduce employee turnover and insurance cost by supporting your staff with benefits screening, food pantry membership, child care assistance and other social services.
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES:
- Working with a local 501 (c) nonprofit organization dedicated to addressing the socio-economic needs of our local communities through education and employment.
- Participate in the training and development of future employees by providing industry specific insight and feedback on candidate referrals and certification programs.
- Inspire and mentor future talent by serving as a guest lecturer, participating in a panel discussion or information session
For more information please contact Ahuva Yelizarov, Senior Employment Coordinator, at [email protected] or by calling 718-268-5057 ext. 107.