Please Note: When you enter your credit card number on this registration form, it will not automatically be charged at that time. If you register online after 5:00 p.m. on a Friday, your registration will not be processed until the following Monday morning at the earliest.
- Before the first class is held: Full refund, less $20 administrative fee.
- After the first class is held: 90% refund of remaining unused portion, less $20 administrative fee.
- After the second class is held: 50% refund of remaining unused portion, less $20 administrative fee.
- $20 Insurance Fee is non-refundable.
- $45 Costume Fee is refundable in full until March 1st. After March 1st, no refunds will be issued.
- No refund or credits after 3rd class is held.
- Credit card (refund may take up to 2 weeks). Cash/check (refund may take up to 4 weeks).
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected]
Health & Wellness Class Policies:
- Due to reservations/accommodations, we are unable to pro-rate for missed classes prior to your start date.
CONSENT AND WAIVER:
- I give consent for my child/children’s participation in the Commonpoint Queens Central Queens programs.
- I further certify that my child/children is/are capable of enduring the rigors of the program.
- I assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation, and I waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the Commonpoint Queens Central Queens, its sponsors and agents and any claim arising out of an injury to my child/children except to the extent and in the amount covered (less a deductible) by an accident or liability insurance.
In the event of an emergency:
- If a parent/guardian is not present at the site of an injury/accident, every attempt will be made to contact the parents/ guardians before the child is brought to a doctor/hospital.
- I hereby authorize the doctor/hospital to which my child/children may be brought (and whomever they may designate) to perform any emergency procedures and/or give treatment/administer an anesthetic to my child during their participation in this program.
I give unconditional permission to the Commonpoint Queens Central Queens to photograph me and/or my child/children. Using the photographs to publicize Commonpoint Queens Central Queens its programs/activities in marketing materials and on the website.