We are honored to be an Official Charity partner of the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon!
Running with Team Commonpoint Queens is an amazing opportunity to raise funds for emergency food support, workforce training and job placement, summer camp, college access, and so much more while sharing a life-changing, powerful experience with thousands of other runners from across the globe.
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon (Sunday, November 3, 2019)
- Registration fee covered ($255 for NYRR Members and $295 for Non-Members)
- Official Commonpoint Queens team jersey
- Customizable personal fundraising web page to send to family and friends
- Fundraising resources (sample letters, fundraising ideas, tips, etc.) to help you meet your goal
- Opportunity to run in the World’s Largest Marathon alongside 52,000 runners
- Each runner is required to raise a minimum of $2,500 by Thursday, October 31, 2019 that will support Commonpoint Queens
- All runners are required to register on Crowdrise (Online Fundraising Platform mandated by NYC Marathon)
- Signed contract
RUN FOR Commonpoint Queens!
To join our team or for more information please contact Lara Carignano at [email protected] or call (718) 225-6750 x238.
Not a marathon runner? You can still support Team Commonpoint Queens by sponsoring a runner! Visit their fundraising pages here.
Commonpoint Queens is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.