Welcome to Zoom video conferencing! This tool provides you with the technology you need to work together safely and effectively wherever you are located, as we strive to maintain communication with our community during this trying time.
Zoom enables you to communicate and collaborate from the comfort of your own home – remotely. Learn more about Zoom below and follow the instructions to complete your setup.
What is Zoom?
Zoom helps classrooms, teams and even friends collaborate in real-time with video conferencing and screensharing across mobile devices, computers, desk phones, and conference rooms.
How do I login to Zoom?
- Download the Zoom desktop application here. (if you’re downloading for your computer, download Zoom Client for Meetings).
- You can also download the Zoom mobile app in your Apple or Android app store.
Where should I start?
- If you’ve received an invitation to join a Zoom from Commonpoint Queens, just follow the link we sent you and you’re all set!
- If you’d like to meet with someone else, select “new meeting” to start an impromptu session in your personal Zoom meeting. Select “copy invitation” and send to your participants.
- Select “schedule a meeting” and fill out the details – it will create a meeting invite with Zoom information included. Invite your participants and send.
- Select “join” to enter an existing meeting ID and join a meeting already in progress.
How do I learn more about Zoom?