You can support Commonpoint Queens and its important work in the community and help those in need by giving of your time, expertise, or financial resources.
All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Commonpoint Queens’ tax ID# is 11-3071518.
This year alone:
- 851 toddlers & children gained valuable educational and social skills in our Early Childhood programs
- 6,192 children received academic support, and formed life-long friendships at our 22 after school programs, 4 summer day camps, and sleepaway camp
- 2,859 adolescents & adults received vital work readiness skills and career advice through our Workforce programs
- 17,859 meals were provided to seniors, boosting nutrition and socialization opportunities
- 1,685 older adults received in-home visits from registered nurses for health and medication monitoring
- 376 single parents received a variety of services to help stabilize their families through our Single Parent Initiative
- 7,456 hours of volunteer service were dedicated to our community
- 103,294 pounds of food were distributed to people of all ages from our new digital kiosk food pantry
- 650 children and adults with developmental disabilities participated in programs designed to meet their social, emotional, educational, and recreational needs
- 766 high school seniors reached their goals of a college education through our High School and College Success programs
- 1,279 high school students received critical mental health resources through our school-based College and High School Success programs
- 11,961 children, adults and seniors committed to our community’s health and wellness initiative, working out in our fitness center, exercise classes and summer pool clubs
Want to support STEM education in our early childhood programs, after school and programs for children with developmental disabilities? Support our tile project!
Stretch your dollars with IMPACT Giving! You decide the amount you would like to invest monthly and then pre-authorize an automatic gift from your bank account or credit card. By giving monthly, you invest in what makes sense to you and make an ongoing IMPACT without a large hit to your wallet. You can change or cancel your donation at any time.
As an IMPACT donor, you will receive surprise gifts, invitations to exclusive events, and photos & videos of the people and communities you are IMPACTing!