Job placement assistance | Work readiness skills training | Career counseling | Vocational training | Support Services
Do you need assistance in finding a job or advancing your career? Are you looking to enter or reenter the workforce? We can help! We offer free job placement assistance, supportive services, vocational training, and so much more to participants in search of employment or who are interested in making a career move.
77-17 Queens Boulevard
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Register for an information session:
As part of the Silver Employment Hub, Commonpoint Queens’ workforce program is creating strategic partnerships with employers in Allied Health, Healthcare, Culinary Arts, Security and Information Technology with hopes to expand!
HOW THE HUB HELPS YOU:
- Reduce recruitment costs as we take the lead in advertising and prescreening potential candidates.
- Connect to local talent with professional experience and education.
- Organize virtual recruitment events and in person interviews, if necessary.
- Assist you in providing ongoing training to your staff.
- Reduce employee turnover and insurance cost by supporting your staff with benefits screening, food pantry membership, child care assistance and other social services.
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES:
- Working with a local 501 (c) nonprofit organization dedicated to addressing the socio-economic needs of our local communities through education and employment.
- Participate in the training and development of future employees by providing industry specific insight and feedback on candidate referrals and certification programs.
- Inspire and mentor future talent by serving as a guest lecturer, participating in a panel discussion or information session
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-268-5057 ext. 129.
Did you know?
Our wide variety of programs are available throughout the New York City Metropolitan Area! Browse our list of facilities to learn more about our core locations and program sites.