We are thrilled to announce that we have launched a brand new Infant Care Center at our Sam Field Center in Little Neck!
This program is designed for families with children ages 3-24 months old.
- 3 months – 2 years old
- Licensed by the Department of Health
- Safe and fun nurturing environment
- Stimulating and motivating social, emotional, physical and intellectual development
- Indoor play gym
Our playrooms allow for:
- Shoe-free environment
- Infants & toddlers to explore freely in safe open spaces
- Engaging and appropriate experiences
- Infants and toddlers to crawl through, climb on, jump off, and pull up on safe age appropriate equipment
- Cozy areas for resting
- Personalized cribs
- Discovery baskets for learning
- Developing curiosity
Playtime, Group time, Story time, Songs, Outdoor time, Flexible feeding schedule
- Build warm, responsive relationships
- Engage with each child
- Guide our little ones to connect with peers
- Teach them to share, take turns and make friends
- Create experiences to reach developmental milestones
- Connect with families
- Share progress and accomplishments
- Daily reports on your child’s napping, toileting, and meal times
For more information or to schedule a tour you can contact Jody Dickter, Early Childhood Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-225-6750 ext. 246
Did you know?
Our wide variety of programs are available throughout the New York City Metropolitan Area! Browse our list of facilities to learn more about our core locations and program sites.