Are you or a member of your family a Holocaust survivor?
Commonpoint Queens is honored to help improve and maintain the quality of life for Holocaust survivors in the greater Queens community.
Our Resilience Program’s Holocaust Survivor Initiative is here to help with the following services:
- Personal Concierge Services for Survivors
- Café Europa Social Programs
- Referrals to Community Services
- Assistance with Reparations
- Home Deliveries from Our Kosher Food Pantry
- Assistance with Advance Care Planning
- Emergency Financial Assistance for those who qualify
- Supportive Counseling Services – Individual and Family Therapy
If you are interested in these services, please fill out our inquiry form at the bottom of this page and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For additional information, contact us at (718) 225-6750 x211 or email [email protected]
Additionally, through our CAPE Mental Health Clinic, we also provide services that promote independence and dignity through emotional support and community involvement. Services include:
- Individual and family therapy with a clinical social worker trained in patient centered trauma informed (PCTI) care
- Psychiatric support and telemedicine if needed
- Support through community based centers and synagogues throughout Queens
- Telephone reassurance
For more information about available services please contact Sally Bruhim at 718-224-0566 or via email at [email protected]