Are you or a member of your family a Holocaust survivor?
Commonpoint Queens is honored to help improve and maintain the quality of life for Holocaust survivors in the greater Queens community.
Our Resilience Program’s Holocaust Survivor Initiative is here to help with the following services:
- Personal Concierge Services for Survivors
- Café Europa Social Programs
- Referrals to Community Services
- Assistance with Reparations
- Home Deliveries from Our Kosher Food Pantry
- Assistance with Advance Care Planning
- Emergency Financial Assistance for those who qualify
- Supportive Counseling Services – Individual and Family Therapy
If you are interested in these services, please fill out our inquiry form at the bottom of this page and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For additional information, contact us at (718) 225-6750 x211 or email [email protected]
The Resilience Program is operated out of the Commonpoint Queens’ Sam Field Center 58-20 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, NY 11362.