Commonpoint Queens’ Senior programming aims to offer fresh, innovative and engaging programs for our members. We offer a full range of social, recreational and educational activities that have been carefully designed to address the specific needs of older adults.
Activities and Programs include a variety of day and evening offerings such as:
- Daily lunch program
- Retirement and financial workshops
- Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, and Balance Training fitness classes
- Computer, Writing, Poetry, and Memory Workshop
- Wonderful programs featuring a guest lecturer or author
- Weekly “P.E.R.C” meeting group for seniors looking to engage in fascinating discussions
- Jewish cultural experiences and opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities, such as reading to the children of our Nursery School – a wonderful inter-generational program
- Variety of small groups led by qualified leaders
- Monthly “Simcha Parties” to celebrate our members and all of their joyous occasions of the month.
Our programs seek to reach out to those looking to broaden their social, spiritual and cultural horizons. We aim to enrich and enhance the quality of life of all of our members.
For more information please contact Shelly Channan, Director, at [email protected]
(718) 268-5011 ext. 621