We’re very proud to partner with UJA-Federation of New York to offer the Resilience Program for our community.
As part of this program, we offer the following services:
Holocaust Survivor Initiative
- Personal Concierge Services for Survivors
- Café Europa Social Programs
- Referrals to Community Services
- Assistance with Reparations
- Home Deliveries from Our Kosher Food Pantry
- Assistance with Advance Care Planning
- Emergency Financial Assistance for those who qualify
- Supportive Counseling Services – Individual and Family Therapy
If you are interested in these services, please click here.
Tikvah Program for the Persian Community
NYT Neediest Fund – Emergency Financial Assistance
Single Parent Initiative – which provides single parents with case management, supportive counseling, information and referral services, affordable family outings, financial and legal counseling, career counseling, parent workshops and much more.
If you’re interested in more information on the program, please fill out the form below or email Leslie Kraut, LCSW at [email protected]