Request a Private/Semi Private Swim Lesson
One-on-one learning with a water safety instructor. Lessons are 45 minutes long and are designed to meet individual needs. To make an appointment for a lesson, stop by the Health & Fitness Desk or call ext. 500. Please do not register for private lessons online before first speaking with someone at the Health and Fitness desk.
Private Swim Lessons
Each Lesson: $60 members/ $65 non-members
Semi-Private Swim Lessons (2 people)
Each Lesson (per person): $45 members / $50 non-members
After you are assigned an instructor, the following policies will apply.
Private/Semi Private Swim Lesson Policies/Registration & Payment:
- Private lesson packages must be purchased 24 hours prior to your first lesson.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- Upon payment, please keep a copy of your receipt.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson to pick up your swim tickets which will reflect the number of lessons purchased.
- Swim tickets should be treated as money, they can not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Tickets will expire 4 months from purchase date.
- There will be no refund or credit for any unused lessons.
- Semi Private lessons will follow the same policies as private lessons. If one of the semi private students is not in attendance, the session will count as a completed lesson and the person who did not attend will not be able to make up the lesson or receive a credit separately.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by contacting Lior Harpaz, Aquatics Director, via email at [email protected].If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, that lesson will be forfeited.